Llew O'Brien Facebook Page - Code of Conduct
While Llew O’Brien and the Wide Bay electorate team endeavour to respond to genuine Facebook enquiries, this may not always be possible. If you wish to receive a formal or detailed response, please email [email protected] or telephone the Wide Bay electorate office on 4121 2936.
By contributing to Llew O’Brien’s Facebook page you have agreed to adhere to the following Comment Code of Conduct.
Comment Code of Conduct
This forum is open to discussion from members of the public but please be mindful that it’s a family-friendly page that welcomes all rule-abiding users, and keep your comments polite and respectful of others at all times.
Defamatory comments about any person or organisation will not be allowed, and will be deleted without notice.
When contributing, do not post any material that contains:
- hate speech
- profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- comments that could be considered prejudicial, racist, inflammatory or encourage illegal activity
- nudity or offensive imagery in profile pictures
- name calling and/or personal attacks
- promotion of a product, business, company or organisation
- comments that infringe on copyrights
- spam comments, including the same comment posted repeatedly
- comments that are off topic
- personal information about you or another individual (including identifying information, email or home addresses or phone numbers)
- false representation of another individual, organisation, government or entity
Comments that violate these rules will be deleted without notice, at the administrator’s discretion.
Repeated or serious violation of the Comment Code of Conduct may result in the user being banned from making further comments or posts on this page.
The appearance of external links or websites does not constitute official endorsement.
We understand that social media is a 24/7 medium, but our moderation capabilities are not. Inappropriate posts and comments will be removed as soon as possible.
The Wide Bay Electorate Office may collect and use some of your information and does not accept any liability as a result of any material posted on Facebook.
The site is accessible to anyone on the internet, as such you should not post any comments that are private or that you do not want to be used and viewed by others.
You are solely responsible for any legal or other repercussions that occur as a result of any comments you may post on the site and Mr O’Brien and the Wide Bay Electorate Office can assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from your comments.